Thursday, September 09, 2010

Nothing to write about

I don't know how people can write tons and tons of stuff in their blog, but my mind came empty when I stare at the blank screen. Life in Moscow has been. Well. Monotonous. You basically do the same thing every single day and when weekend comes, its when you have to decide whether you want to rot in the room or waste money and go out with your friends, have a good time and feel refreshed for the next row of weekdays to come. 

Basically Final year will be quiet a breeze according to my opinion of you have patience of as solid as steel. The agony of going through 5 hours of lecture is too much for me! And like I said, I am stuck with nothing to say anymore about my life. Wait till my inspiration comes. 

Pictures time. As usual. That's how my blog's filled with most of the time ain't it? Oh, and Selamat Hari Raya to all the Muslim folks and to my special one =))


My beloved Zenit & male bestie, Kian Clueless.


My outfit for the day. Let's just say it wasn't a good day at all! 

No comments: