Sunday, May 23, 2010

Something to ponder about.

*Newest update*

Aih...Something bad happened last night past midnight.

My lappie suddenly went dead. Tried to restart it a few times. Unsuccessful. And that left me restless for the entire night. Can't sleep. Thinking about who to ask for help, what to do etc etc. That's how our life is in Moscow. Internet is food, Computer is life. LOL. Ironically it was pretty easy to live without my lappie for a day. Right after class, I brought it to a fellow friend for repair, he ruled it to be hard disc problem. I need to get a new one. But I only thought of buying when a friend came over at 730pm. Rushed to the computer center to buy the hard disc. ALONE. Yeshh! Haha, I am CONFIDENT about everything I do and know, except for TECH stuff! I am just a total noob when it comes to IT & computers! But yea, I decided to venture alone, and found out that the hard disc cost more than I had in my purse that time. So I went and hunt for an atm machine, but I couldn't find one! The shop was supposed to close at 9pm and by the time I actually took some cash out it was 858pm! Freaky right?

2 more minutes to closing, they were actually kind enough to wait for me. Guess my constipated face was too pitiful for them to bear. MUAHAHA.

Anyhooo, I was panting and sweating by the time I got back to the hostel, and marched towards my friend's room and yay! He finally repaired my computer in my room & things was alright back at 12am.

So there goes my 24 hours without internet/lappie day! =.=

I am currently downloading all the 'shits' stuff back in my lappie. Thank god most of my PRECIOUS pictures are in the external hard drive. Just missing a few pictures of BABY =( Don't think can retrieve them anymore!

AHHH!!!! Tomorrow will be a better day! Byeee!






Do couples in long distance relationships cheat on one another more frequently?






A common worry among couples in long distance relationships is that their partner (or they themselves) will have an affair while they’re separated. Common sense suggests that because partners can’t keep an eye on one another they might be more prone to wander. Researchers have examined whether couples in long distance relationships have more affairs than geographically close couples. These studies produced both good news and bad. The good news is that all three studies showed that couples in long distance relationships had no greater risk of having an affair than geographically close couples. It seems that the risk of having an affair is related more to the quality of the relationship between the couple, and the personalities involved, than on mere opportunity.

Now for the bad news: despite what the statistics say, those in long distance relationships worry much more about affairs than those in geographically close relationships.


(quoted online)


***


To me, its about the trust, and the volume of feelings and emotions involve. Trust me, if a guy don't love you enough, he's probably going to cheat on you!


Since I am thinking of jumping in LDR myself, I have to be prepared to get my heartbroken some day if the relationship does turn soup grape! But of course, 1 year to fight for, and then we'll be united for good. All things need to be considered and think about. So girls, jump into it at your own RISK alright.

No comments: