Sunday, September 06, 2009

A little glimpse of KL life

Outdated post about Mei's birthday dated 23/08/2009 which was officially her 21st birthday. Anyways, I just stole the pictures from facebook and here I am posting it up here in my blog.

The first week of class ended yesterday. Life here needs some time to get used to as things has changed abruptly. There are people whom I don't talk to/hang out with anymore. I find managing my free time a little hard. Hence,I will always try to occupy my weekends to fill in my empty soul (hehe, exaggerating :P)

Anyways, will keep you guys updated about my boring life here soon. Hope things will get better and more interesting as time goes by.

Behold some sweet pictures for your kind attention :P



Secret of Louisiana. Table group pic :)


Birthday girl and mua. Old old friends :)


Hahaha. It was a few days after my new haircut. Kept asking Mkee to help me take picture of my styling. Hehe


Mkee


Chris Ooi & Raqib (I hope I spell his name right!)


Girls


Delicious and pretty cupcakes :)


Darn lots of people.


Love A (awwww =P)


I <3 you


:)


Amyksy


Rock on BEAR~


Sweet sweet couple


Again


Again. Bored yet?


Running out of captions to use.


Finale pic :)

Was hoping for 2nd round out probably clubbing but it ended early and all left for home. Lol. My 'getting too old to club' friends. SIGH!!

***

My farewell yumcha session

Was totally supposed to go clubbing that night as it was my glorifying last chill out session with the gang, but UNFORTUNATELY I can't. Sigh. Mom was strict as it was the last few nights of me staying in KL. So strictly no dressing up at night, and if I do go out, it has to be in pyjamas or anything remotely disgusting. Hence, I decided to chill at some place and Dudek suggested Island cafe. So off we went. Crapped the whole night thru, tested Akinomi's dslr cam, talking ghost story and what not. It was nice :) Sigh, there's always next year to look forward to! Missing you guys already!

No comments: