Sunday, October 26, 2008

To Jas with Love

Jas left last Friday. She left for good. My April fool's joke was on her. Literally. Remember I posted an April joke earlier this year? I mentioned in my blog I was going to leave Moscow for good and start my studies in Interior Design back in Malaysia. Most of my readers got the shock of their lives and came up to me in person to ask if it was real. Of cos it wasn't because it was just a joke. This is what she is going to from now onwards. Start afresh with the course that she likes best. I wish her the best of luck and good life ahead. Be happy ok Jas? :)

So we arranged this night outing with her 2 days before her final departure. She wanted to go to the Center to see the last of St Basil's and Red Square. So off we went. I was in a horrible state that night. Don't bother about how I look in the pictures ok? Pictures courtesy from Jas's camera. Not mine. Hence the different qualities of images.


Konkovo. We never knew there is the existence of such a pretty neon sign.


In the metro. I was going to listen my addictive songs.


And we reached our destination. Some church.


Gorgeous lightings. GUM. Most expensive shopping mall in Moscow?


And thus begins our camwhoring sessions. Jas and mua.


Pushing St Basil's.


Kissing the signature building. Everyone was looking at us with awe. One group of them even imitated what we were doing. LOL. Jas's idea.


Kim likes walking pictures too. So we walked. Casually.


Jas looked so natural in this pic :)


Jumpy jump. I know you guys are bored of this church behind us. It has been featured numerous times in my blog I know. Bear with it ok :P


At the grasp of my fingers.


Huggies.

Inside GUM



Poser you know me. Loving my 'screaming for attention' trench coat.


'Hello chef'


Wow wow wow. Loving the background.


Yea. We are absolutely irresistible :P


Taken by Jas.


We went to Il Patio for late dinner. It was close to 11pm already. With the Planeta sushi menu.


Her spaghetti carbonara. My favorite Iakodon.

And that wasn't the end of our night outing anyways. Guess what happened?

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Our hostel was caught on FIRE!!!!!



really!!!!!!



not lying!!!!



at friggin' 12 something midnight!!!!



Behold:





Us posing in front of hundreds of people. Seriously this is the 1st time I saw ALL RSMU MALAYSIANS gathering together. LOL. And it can only happen, not in MASSAD, not during SPORTS, not during raya..but during

FIRE emergencies!


Us acting oblivious to the surroundings. Siva suddenly came into the picture.



I was the only one pretending to be scared. Note the bright smiles on my beautiful friend's faces in front of the fire brigade. WTH. Haha.

Everyone was like. Eh, hostel on fire still got mood to take pictures. Well, what can I say? Girls will always be girls. By the way, the fire was put down by the fire fighters and we were saved in no time. So kudos to them :)


No comments: