Sunday, March 30, 2008

tunnel~

Went Tunnel for clubbing last night in conjunction with Balshoi's 21st birthday celebration. Prior to that his gf, my close friend, Moyie made a suprise birthday for him. It was nice and sweet. Off we went around 20 of us to the club near our hostel at Yugo Zapatnaia. The place wasn't up to my expectation at all -_-'' The only nice thing about is the camwhor-ing part. Took massive pictures especially in the toilet. Nice wallpaper :P Got to know some great new friends like Anaand and Gajen as well :)

The pictures:


Pre-drink in the taxi..headache..lol


Hottie Mira, mua, Vivien

Us


Dance dance..


Pose...


She's hawtt...


Handsome Gajen


Why you so tall ar? :(


Sam getting drunk


The dancer went and pose for me to capture her pic


The birthday boy


Hot dancerr...


Going wild


Mira, Hari, Amy


Mr Cool & Ninja Boy


Moyie!! and Li yuan!!


People..


New found treasure friends :)


Must tangkap gambar..


Muaks..


Nice..


Lol..I got no cleavage :(


Yumnesh, sports rep


dance dance.


Kiss me...


Marlboro lights is not good for you, Kristof


Don't steal my drink Rajdave :P *Not my drink actually*

Couch area

My face looks like I am....


I love the wall...and my pose :P


My clubbing mate, I miss you..


Her virgin clubbing experience no more? Lol


The dress made me look...bulging on my tummy :(


Peace and shoes..


Condom machine? *steam faces*


Oh this is treasure Lol..


Guys in the girl's toilet


Girls in the guy's toilet..lol..lame..

LALA


Mohan


Outside the club


Gajen's arm very long..


Waiting for Mc Zaftrak to open

Full..

p/s: I couldn't walk after clubbing. My feet hurt like hell..-_-''

4 comments:

duntellya said...

eh the condom machine thing is so funny..and the gals trying to shoot in the guys toilet...next tym must take better pic...angle tak betul...haha

Unknown said...

mc zaftrak was so fulfilling !!!
so stimulating !!!
so exhilirating !!!
plus my kopi-oh and 10 sachets of sugar made d screens...i kno i owe u nuggets...zzz

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAA...MY NUGGETSSSS SAMMMMMMMM ::(

Anonymous said...

这真的很有趣。我喜欢阅读它